A good workflow for creating Multi-Lingual courses can save you a lot of time and money.
Multi-lingual courses can be created easily in Elucidat using Templates.
Elucidat improves on the traditional process of using XML import files, allowing you to create multiple projects from one master template.
Our intuitive design will:
- Accelerate your workflow (negating any requirement for additional technical staff).
- Reduce the chance of errors.
- Allow you to immediately get hands-on with your build.
Here is a video illustrating how you can create a multi-lingual project in Elucidat:
Latest posts by Joe Burns (see all)
- Introducing the new WYSIWYG Layout Designer in Elucidat - April 16, 2018
- The 6 Most Misunderstood Myths About Mobile Learning - July 2, 2016
- How to overcome the top 5 HTML5 elearning challenges - June 30, 2016