What makes learners tick? With 3 million learners creating data trails in Elucidat’s analytics, we’ve gained some fascinating insight. In this webinar with Lori Niles-Hofmann we put away the crystal ball and discussed how to use your data to create projects with a winning formula. If you couldn’t make it on the day, fret not. Catch up on what you missed.
Lori Niles-Hofmann and Kirstie Greany teamed up in this webinar to take a dive into real life elearning data dashboards. They uncovered some fascinating insights, surprising truths and demonstrated how easy it is to uncover project-winning ‘ah hah’ moments for yourself.
Catch up and watch the recording. You’ll take away some powerful techniques to help you create winning designs that chime with your users.
Take a peek at a few of the slides:
Great resources for using data to inform elearning:
- Start free trial of Elucidat – try out our authoring platform’s analytics for yourself
- Free Guide: How to use data to design and refine elearning
- Lori’s latest blog: Data, the secret sauce of performance consulting
- COVID-19 and training – the impact and opportunities (Research) - June 17, 2020
- The free elearning templates that will save you hours - June 15, 2020
- Elucidat is one of the 2020 UK’s Best Workplaces! - May 1, 2020