Compliance isn’t about box ticking, not if you want to reduce real risks to your business. This demo uses real case studies, polling and scenarios to drive personal changes in daily data handling.
See the elearning in action
Why we like it:
- Uses Polling to engage learners and presents the results in visually different ways.
- Icons are used to differentiate between core content and supporting information, useful for ‘just in time’ learning or repeat learning.
- Real life case studies support the feedback given after each poll question.
- Good scenario treatment: Learners have the opportunity to reconsider their decisions, following a helpful prompt; feedback is comprehensive and well presented; scenarios are scored; a job aid is provided.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017