Here’s a list of the best elearning events and conferences that you should consider attending in 2016. Schedule these into your calendar now so you don’t miss out.
1. Learning Technologies (February 3-4)
Learning Technologies is Europe’s leading showcase of technology used to support learning at work. Co-located with Learning & Skills, the showcase will feature 150 free L&D seminars, 250 exhibitors and two exhibition halls packed with the latest learning technologies.
Why attend this event:
- See the latest advances in workplace learning and learning technology
- Experience how learning technologies are influencing how and what we learn at work
- Meet the leading learning providers currently shaping the way we learn and develop corporate skills
- Network with more than 7,500 learning and development professionals
- February 3-4, 2016 at Olympia London – London UK
- FREE exhibition entry
- Visit LearningTechnologies.co.uk and follow @
Learning Solutions 2016 is all about sharing ways you can leverage technology to enhance learning and performance. Choose from over 100 sessions covering elearning best practices, how-tos, case studies, and emerging trends to help you create more engaging and effective learning experiences.
- March 16-18th, 2016 at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Orlando, FL USA
- $1,695.00 – Register here (Includes Learning & Performance Ecosystem 2016)
- Visit Learning Solutions Conference website and follow @LSCon on Twitter for more infomation
ATD 2016 is the premier event for training and development professionals, with more than 10,500 attendees from over 80 countries.
Why should you attend:
- Largest conference in the field providing the most choices for your development
- 300 top rated educational sessions
- World-renowned speakers
- Networking with like-minded peers from around the world
- World-class expo.
- May 22-25th, 2016 at Denver Convention Center, Colorado USA
- $1,650 –
- Visit atdconference.org and follow @ for more information TD on Twitter
mLearnCon is North America’s leading mobile learning conference and expo. The expo focuses on the growth of mobile technologies and the way these technologies integrate into learning strategies. mLearnCon offers you the proven approaches, relevant information, and knowledgeable community to help you succeed with mobile learning. As a bonus, the Performance Support Symposium will be co-located with mLearnCon. This expo is included in the price but does require a separate registration.
- June 8-10th, 2016 at JW Marriott Austin – Austin, Texas USA
- Registration opening soon (price TBA)
- Visit mLearnCon and follow @mLearnCon on Twitter for more information
5. Learning Technologies Summer Forum (June 14)
The Learning Technologies Summer Forum show is designed to further develop the key learning themes from January’s conference. Explore sessions and new technologies you may have missed in January, as well as new content that will be available at this show.
- June 14th, 2016 at Olympia London – London UK
- Visit LearningTechnologies.co.uk and follow @ for more information
If you are responsible for or engaged in the use of learning technologies in your organization, then you need to be at DevLearn.
- November 16-18th, 2016 at MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Registration opening next year (price TBA)
- Visit DevLearn and follow @DevLearn on Twitter for more information
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017