Incorporating game elements into your learning program is a great way to empower learners to act freely, show competency, and work together.
Here are the hot gamification trends impacting elearning in 2015:
- 80% of learners say that their productivity would increase if their university or organization was more game-like
- 70% of Global 2000 organizations have at least one gamified application (Gartner)
- 89% of learners would be engaged with an LMS if the application had a point system
- 90% of learners recall information if they are applying content within a stimulation
Litmos visualized this data in a beautiful infographic. Check it out below.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017