Elearning Superstars is a curated list of five inspiring elearning examples, published every Tuesday. Subscribe to get weekly updates via email.
This week we have some great elearning by BMW, New York Times, Lynda.com, Codecademy and Jackie Vannice.
I hope you enjoy what we have found. Let us know what you think of these examples by leaving a comment on Elearning Superstars.
1. BMW: Augmented reality training for service engineers
2. New York Times: Amazing Girls
3. Lynda.com: World’s largest video training website
4. Codecademy: Self-guided coding classes
5. Jackie Vannice: Faces of Ebola
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017