Elearning teams are made up of many different personalities and often distributed across cities in different geographic regions of the world. To ensure your projects are delivered on time, you need to learn the most effective project management skills.
I’ve curated five of my favorite articles on elearning project management. Take a read and me know what you think of them by leaving a comment below.
1. 5 Project Management Tips for Geographically Dispersed Elearning Teams
When working with elearning teams, or any team for that matter, teamwork and collaboration are an essential for success.
Maricel Rivera believes that while while collaboration is certainly not something you pluck off Walmart’s shelves, there are tried-and-proven ways to make collaboration easier for teams.
2. 6 Steps For Holding A Successful Elearning Project Kickoff Meeting
If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide for how to get your elearning project off to an amazing start, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, Christopher Pappas offers some helpful advice that you can use to make your next eLearning project kickoff meeting a success.
3. We Need to Talk: 3 Must-Have Conversations for Better Elearning Project Management
Elearning projects are like any relationship, communication is key. Without the right channels of information at the right time, your relationship with your eLearning company or designer could be more frustrating than fruitful
4. Tips for E-Learning Project Management and Pedagogy Fit
Have you ever been caught in the middle between what a project sponsor or subject matter expert (SME) wants to deliver and what you know to be good learning design?
5. 7 Time Management Tips For eLearning Professionals
In this article, Christopher Pappas shares seven helpful tips on how to save time and meet deadlines when designing and developing your eLearning deliverables.
For elearning that is complicated and time consuming, these time management tips can help you to stay on track and significantly boost productivity.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017