New technologies are changing the way learning is being created and delivered to learners. Read on to here some predictions from seven elearning experts.
1. Upside Learning: Elearning Trends For 2015
This presentation highlights the 10 elearning trends for 2015 that may act as the game changers in the field of Technology Enabled Learning.
2. Connie Malamed: 8 Learning Design Trends To Watch In 2015
These are exciting times in the world of learning.
“Ubiquitous Internet access, shifts in workplace power structures and wider dissemination of cognitive research are some of the many factors contributing to the following trends to watch in the coming year.”
3. Pranjalee Thanekar: Top 13 Elearning Trends for 2015
Elearning has gradually shifted its base to tablets and smart phones, now evolving into multi-device learning.
“While multi-device learning continues to be a major technology trend as we move into 2015, there are some other technologies and trends that (continue to) influence the way eLearning is developed and delivered,” says Pranjalee Thanekar.
4. DigitalWits: Top 8 Elearning and EdTech Trends for 2015
DigitalWits spent the past four months talking with people in large companies, elearning agencies, corporate training departments, human resources, recruiting, edtech-focused venture capitalist firms, staffing agencies, instructional designers.
5. Eric Skilling: 9 Mobile Learning Stats That Will Blow Your Mind
Mobile learning is set to make a splash within corporate training if it hasn’t already. Here’s an infographic Eric put together that includes some interesting facts about mobile learning.
6. Steve Penfold: 6 elearning statistics to consider in 2015
Learning and development is changing. Here are some statistics to help shed light on some elearning trends that might affect you.
7. Litmos: Gamifications Trends in Elearning
Did you know that 80% of say that their productivity would increase if their university or organization was more game-like?
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017