We’re searching for an exciting and passionate, metrics-driven content marketer and growth hacker – to set the world of elearning alight.
Here’s the highlights
- Fast growing Learning Technology startup
- Based in England, UK
- Awesome team
- Full responsibility for New Web visitor through to User Trial funnel
- Budget for content creation
- Work directly with Directors and product management team
- Super flexible working environment
(See end of this post for how to apply)
Who is Elucidat?
We’re a fast growing Learning Technology startup which is quickly becoming known as a leader in its field – but don’t just take our word for it!
After only one year since launch, Elucidat is already globally recognised as a leading elearning authoring tool by winning a Brandon Hall Award for ‘Best Advance in Content Authoring Technology’ and is working with https://www.tescoplc.com/ to roll out elearning to up to 500,000 colleagues in Tesco stores and offices worldwide.
We have clients all over the world including Roche, Comcast and Connect Group PLC (formally WHsmith news)
Elucidat is a very modern business, offering a very flexible working environment such as flexible working hours and location. We have a fun culture and are willing to take risks in an industry that is traditionally conservative (where few Learning Technology products really ‘stand out’).
As we have a startup culture, we encourage every team member to be a ‘swiss army knife’ and contribute to other parts of the business if they would like to. Elucidat is a fast growing business so opportunities to move into other roles will also be possible.
Are you a metrics-driven technology marketeer, with a background in generating quality leads (from amazing content marketing) for a Saas business or Learning Technologies business? A big content marketing fan with posts from top marketing blogs filling your inbox?
Do you enjoy managing the creation of design led, remarkable and memorable digital marketing campaigns, closely monitoring the metrics and improving results for the next campaign?
Would you enjoy working most of your time from home with flexible working hours?
Then you’ve found the right place.
As content marketer of Elucidat, you’ll be reporting to the Directors of Elucidat and will be ultimately responsible for the following marketing metrics;
- Quality traffic to website
- Conversion from visitor to quality trial
- Conversion from visitor to email
- Conversion from email to quality trial
To make these metrics skyrocket, your main day to day role will focus on the creation, promotion and ROI measurement of remarkable, memorable (and shareable) content.
Here’s a bit more detail…
Content strategy and creation
We have a small talented team of in house and freelance designers, copywriters and content creators and you’ll ensure they generate carefully planned digital content both on and off our main site https://www.elucidat.com and https://www.elearningsuperstars.com/ You’ll ensure that new content fits in with a solid SEO strategy. We also have a great partner reseller network who require high quality and interesting marketing support material too.
You’ll enjoy promoting the content via social media channels, paid media channels and building relationships with influencers in the elearning industry to improve content sharing results.
As a business we are very metrics focused, so most importantly you’ll enjoy measuring the detailed results of each marketing campaign on a monthly basis, then doing more of what is working, (and less of what is not working!) to ensure the best return on the marketing budget.
Although less of a focus, if you feel offline marketing such as trade shows and print media will generate an ROI you’ll have full control too.
We love transparency, so here is the full list of tasks you will be responsible for;
- Full responsibility for all marketing strategy and monthly content generation process
- Monthly reporting on return on investment for all marketing campaigns
- Full control of marketing budget
- Day to day management of website
- Managing our in house designer and any content creating freelancers
- Ensuring content is well designed, remarkable and memorable
- Writing and editing copy where necessary
- Promotion of all marketing content
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Day to day management of SEO strategy and measurement
- Managing paid media agencies eg. Google PPC
- Managing designers and content creators
- Interviewing customers for client case studies
- Writing submissions for awards programs (such as Elearning Age and Brandon Hall)
- Managing and scheduling webinars (not necessarily delivering)
- Creating marketing material for reseller partners
- Writing and implementing ad hoc and ‘auto responder’ email campaigns
- Day to day management of marketing tools (see below)
- Searching for and implementing new marketing tools
- Offline marketing as necessary
- + continuing to read the latest content marketing blogs!
You’ll enjoy and be comfortable using the following marketing tools (and recommending new ones!)
- Web analytics eg. Google analytics, Kissmetrics
- Marketing automation tools – eg. Hubspot
- A/B testing tools
- ESPs eg. Campaign monitor
- Keyword tools – eg. Google keyword tool
- PPC tools
- Landing page tools eg. Unbounce.com
- Social media tools eg. Hootsuite
£25,000 to £40,000 (GBP) depending on experience
Is this role for you?
If this role sounds like you – then please apply at: https://elucidat.typeform.com/to/zi5r6S
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017