Sometimes a job aid or reference guide is all you need. Facebook has developed a series of visual guides that cover the tools that protect your account, control who sees what, and keeps your account secure. The content has a simple web-based interface that can be viewed on your phone, tablet or desktop.
See this elearning in action
Why we like it
- It has a simple web-based interface
- Has an easy-to-use menu structure
- Content is broken down into very small chunks and is supported by simple visuals and animated sequences
- Uses color coding to distinguish each section
Next step: Learn how Elucidat’s Layout Designer can help you design elearning content that is similar to Facebook’s “Privacy Basics”.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017