If you love learning from the wins, worries and war stories of learning leaders in your shoes, then this podcast will soon become a firm favorite. Learning at Large is the podcast where business leaders talk high-impact learning at scale: challenges, innovations and the future.
Coming soon: Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified about the first episode!
A podcast for learning leaders working at scale
How are modern learning leaders, in some of the worlds most successful organizations, delivering high impact learning initiatives for global audiences? What big challenges are they facing? What are the most interesting large scale learning projects they’ve worked on? How do they measure the impact and ROI of learning programs? These are just some of the questions I’ll be putting to guests on Learning at Large.
Each episode will be around 15 to 20 minutes – ideal for your daily commute! And, all available on your favorite podcast apps.
Episode 1: Building a learning culture for 45,000 sales reps
To kick off Learning at Large I caught up with Paul Goundry, Head of Learning at Utility Warehouse. Paul and his team support over 45,000 salespeople with personal learning programs. We talked about:
- What CLOs can learn from product designers
- How to show the value of L&D by linking it to business impact
- The influences and resources that have helped Paul to develop his unique perspective on learning at scale
Are you a learning leader of a global organization?
We’d love to get your perspective! Email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out more about being a guest on Learning at Large.
Latest posts by Simon Greany (see all)
- Ep10: Socializing your learning design to support global audiences - September 17, 2019
- Ep9: Up-skilling your workforce to future-proof your organization - September 3, 2019
- Ep8: Supporting the learning demands of 2.5 million technical specialists - August 20, 2019