Patients, families, and health care professionals sometimes face difficult decisions about medical treatments. But where do you stand?
OpenLearn’s interactive quiz gives you six medical cases and for each one asks whether you would side with the NHS or with the individual.
See the elearning in action
Why we like it
- Case study-based decision making.
- Good use of relevant real life examples to think about and compare with what actually happened.
- Nice use of polling showing the results from other users.
- The resource is followed up with related learning opportunities.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017