In this elearning example, OpenLearn explore medical ethics. The interactive quiz gives you six medical cases, for each one you’re asked whether you would side with the individual or the National Health Service (NHS). See more elearning examples on our showcase.
Patients, families, and health care professionals sometimes face difficult decisions about medical treatments. But where do you stand?
Why we like it
- Case study-based decision making.
- Good use of relevant real life examples to think about and compare with what actually happened.
- Nice use of polling showing the results from other users.
- The resource is followed up with related learning opportunities.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How do you price online training courses? - March 15, 2019
- 9 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - January 1, 2019
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018