If you are stuck delivering desktop-only elearning, you are ignoring the needs and wants of modern learners. Here are three examples of companies using Elucidat to build interactive responsive elearning that learners actually want to consume.
1. Open University: To Lie Or Not To Lie?
A project for the Open University, To Lie Or Not To Lie allows learners to analyze their own moral compasses by placing them in non linear scenarios that vary from the Lewinsky affair to the Bloodgate scandal.
2. Marshall ACM: Be Smart, Be Safe
3. Delphi: Training that teaches counter staff how to sell Delphi fuel pumps
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017