Responsive learning is the future. Here are some strategies to help you prepare for it.
Prepare yourself for this learning revolution by reading six of my favorite articles on responsive and mobile learning.
1. How Utility Warehouse rolled out responsive elearning to their 46,000 BYOD learners
Paul Goundry, Head of Learning at Utility Warehouse had a grand vision: To put the experience of high performing distributors ‘in the pocket’ of new distributors with fully responsive elearning.
2. Responsive elearning is a must-have, not a nice-to-have
Cammy Bean, VP of Learning at Kimeo thinks multi-device learning is the future.
“The new multi-device world order is here, and it means you need to build and design content that will work on almost any device.”
Cammy shares some tips for designing with this new framework in mind.
3. Six misunderstood myths about mobile learning
Learn why mobile learning is cheaper, safer and more accessible than you may think.
4. Mobile learning statistics: 6 trends you need to know
At Elucidat, we pulled together the latest mobile trends into one concise article.
5. Smartphone elearning – the importance of responsive design
Marshall ACM says “the mobile revolution is here to stay.”
“We know that as a simple fact, and, as a result, your elearning platforms need to be embracing the revolution, and that means that your content needs to be optimized for whatever device – be it smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop – from which your users choose to access it.”
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018
- Stop selling training the wrong way: 5 ideas to help you sell more courses - March 1, 2018
- 7 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - November 28, 2017