Simon Greany will be speaking at eLN Connect: Learning in a Digital World on November 10. He will be talking about how to use data to create meaningful learning experiences.
In Simon’s talk you will learn:
- How cloud-based authoring tools open up various opportunities to exploit data to create richer and more authentic learning experiences.
- How data can be used to move beyond pass/fail-type courses to learning that is subtler and more “human.”
- How data can be used to support self-reflection, benchmarking, and social learning as well as to profile learners and trigger coaching. We will show you how to create resources that listen to learners and give them a voice.
Buy your ticket and come to the event to hear and meet our resident elearning leader!
About eLN Connect
The annual eLN annual conference, newly named “eLN CONNECT,” brings industry leaders and professionals together for a one-day event in London on November 10.
The conference will follow a “three-stream” format with focus on:
- Tools & Technology (on which Simon will be speaking)
- The important concept of “Making a Difference”
The day will feature sessions from thought leaders, members, and experts, who will share their experiences with elearning. Take advantage of the informal networking opportunities and, of course, the opportunity to speak to leading learning industry organizations.
Tickets and information
- Price: £95+VAT for eLN members (£125+VAT for non-members)
- Location: 45 Prescot Street, London, E1 8GP
- Date: Thursday 10 November 2016
- Time: 10:00–17:00 (Registration opens at 09:15)
About Simon Greany
Simon Greany is a co-founder of Elucidat and has 13 years’ experience in the industry. As Director of the design agency Make Sense Design for 8 years, he has led numerous award-winning projects, with an emphasis on using visual communication techniques that aid learning.
Simon works as a consultant with Elucidat’s clients to help them understand how to use the technology to build better learning experiences.
Latest posts by Ross Beard (see all)
- How ForgeRock uses Elucidat to create more internal training without adding headcount (and costs) - April 12, 2017
- Elucidat’s easy-to-use platform empowers 10 SME’s to create high quality, industry leading content - April 8, 2017
- Elucidat soars past two million learners, adds high profile clients - April 6, 2017