The Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB) has just celebrated the successful launch of their new online training courses. The organization is using Elucidat in combination with other elearning technology to deliver online training to association members, players, coaches, referees, and officials.
Elucidat received top marks from the Coaching Commission in January, and FIVB is in the process of rolling out the FIVB Coaches Course Level I to students.
How is FIVB using Elucidat?
- FIVB is using Elucidat to create online courses with interactive elements such as audio guides, graphics, and videos. The added interactivity helps course participants improve their theoretical knowledge of the sport before they attend the onsite training event.
- FIVB is using Elucidat’s translation feature to create the course in three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
By taking a blended learning approach, FIVB is seeking to reduce the training duration from 11 days to five. To keep a social aspect, participants are able to contact their instructors during the online course.
This is one step in the right direction for FIVB’s vision of increasing the use of technology within the association.
Are you a sporting association looking to implement interactive online training? Contact us to learn how Elucidat can simplify and speed up the time it takes to create and deliver online training.
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- Celebrating a $4.5 million investment in Elucidat - May 22, 2019
- How do you price online training courses? - March 15, 2019
- 9 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - January 1, 2019