Making your elearning more widely available makes a whole lot of sense. But, actually creating and managing content in multiple languages can seem as daunting as an Atlantic crossing! We delved into this topic in a recent webinar to look at why it’s worth the effort and the smart workflows that make creating multi-language elearning a far smoother journey.
Watch the recording:
In this webinar video Georgie Cooke and Joe Burns share insight into:
- Why multi-language elearning is important
- The benefits that translating elearning can bring to your business
- A working example of a translated elearning
- How to create multi-language elearning experiences with Elucidat
Thinking about translating your elearning into multiple languages? Here are some useful resources to help:
- 4 reasons to make elearning and translation a priority – this blog makes the case for investing in multi-language elearning content. If you need to get stakeholders on board, send them this link!
- An example of translated elearning – this one page example, created with Elucidat, shows how you can provide one piece of content, in multiple languages
- How to use the translation feature in Elucidat – this blog outlines the simple steps that make up the translation workflow in Elucidat