Data from millions of learners, insight from industry leaders and the testing of ideas in hundreds of projects has revealed the recipe for the most successful elearning projects. Catch up on Simon Greany’s webinar, where he explored the 6 pillars of people-centered elearning and made recommendations for how you can deliver more real-life impact. Check out the 20-minute video and explore the slides below!
Underlying everything we do here at Elucidat is a motivation to support better workplace learning. From our research, it’s become really clear to us that being people-centered is fundamental to success.
To turn this vision into something more actionable and concrete, we’ve identified six pillars that underpin the most successful elearning projects.
Watch Simon’s 20-minute video to get:
- Insight into the six fundamental pillars of people-centered elearning
- Surprising stats about where your team might currently be missing the mark
- Actionable ideas and tips for how you can deliver greater real-life impact through your elearning
The slide deck: People-centered elearning
Did you attend?
If you joined the webinar, you can get a free people-centered project review. Send us your project and our expert learning consultants will provide you with:
- A health score & benchmark
- A custom report & recommendations
- A copy of our checklist and guide
Just email email@example.com to request your review!
Or, you can download the 25-point checklist to review your own projects!
Further resources relating to people-centered elearning:
- The ultimate guide to personalized and adaptive elearning
- ‘Time well spent’ – what does that mean for your learning content?
- How to align your elearning with business and personal goals
- 20 learning measurement ideas to show impact and improve performance
- How to demonstrate elearning ROI in the most relevant way
Latest posts by Charlotte Curl (see all)
- A people-centered vision for the future of elearning (video) - July 27, 2018
- How to create multi-language elearning content - May 9, 2018
- How to reach more learners with personalized experiences (resources) - March 13, 2018