“How To Make A Cup Of Tea” uses Elucidat’s Layout Designer to create a single scrolling page of interactive content.
We use this everyday act to showcase our vertical scrolling navigation and timeline interaction.
See this elearning in action
Why we like this elearning
- Demonstrates an alternative to the ‘click Next to continue’ type navigation. Scrolling feels more web-based and adds more variety to your delivery. Scrolling also makes it easier to design for multiple devices since tablet and smartphone users do a lot of scrolling anyway.
- Uses a Hotspot Image Box to get the learner thinking rather than a traditional Single Choice Questionnaire page type. This way learners get to explore other options; useful for this kind of ‘did you know’ type question.
- Demonstrates a Timeline to present sequential information in a single interaction. With this page type learners click hotspots on the Timeline to get more information about the subject.
- The drop zone image used in the Drag and Drop page type visually fits the subject matter of the module. Who says you have to use a dull empty box?
Latest posts by Steve Penfold (see all)
- How do you price online training courses? - March 15, 2019
- 9 Elearning Authoring Tools: Comparison and Review - January 1, 2019
- How to implement an effective employee training program - April 1, 2018